In the event of the course needing to be evacuated during a tournament the following procedures will apply.
Courses Closure Rule 6.8
- In the event of high winds, fog, flood, thunder, lightning or other adverse weather conditions, players should not continue to play if they believe there may be a risk to their health or safety.
- Courses closure will be signalled by 3 long blasts on a siren, repeated 30 seconds later.
- Players should stop play immediately and make their way to the Clubhouse or Halfway House as soon as possible.
- Resumption of play will be indicated by 2 short blasts on a siren, repeated 3 times. Players ignore these instructions entirely at their own risk.
- Specific Rules may apply in the case of a competition, which will be posted on the Notice board prior to play.